Sunday's You Get A Spoon at Under St Marks was a great night of music, poetry, and comedy.
Comedian Myq Kaplan recommended:
1) Fables vol. 1 (a graphic novel)
2) George Saunders - The Braindead Megaphone
3) New York Naturals Bombay Ranch Kale Chips
Poet Danielle Blau recommended:
1) Hexbug mouse cat toy
2) Little Savage by Emily Fragos
3) Food that looks like other food (e.g., marzipan shaped like fruit)
Musician and composer David Cieri recommended:
1) The Aristos by John Fowles
2) Tuning fork
3) Captain Beefheart's 10 rules for playing the guitar
And audience member Therese won the spoon!